Our 3 Week Program is a well-balanced holistic offering for individuals who want to gain new tools and insights with the support of multiple coaches who will help you optimize and balance your mind, body, and spirit. Each individual process will look different, but this is an outline of what you can expect.
Week 1: Mind
Mental health counseling
Building emotional literacy
Grief & trauma processing
Identifying core wounds and belief systems
Practices for nervous system regulation
Week 2: Body
We create a bio-individualized diet and wellness plan to get you into optimized physical form before your retreat.
We work with Functional Medicine lab testing to address existing health imbalances and explore long-term protocols for healing.
Reduce physical toxicities and replenish nutrient deficiencies
Learn practical self-care tips for optimizing metabolic function, detoxification, and recovery.
Break a sweat with 1 on 1 fitness session with our personal fitness trainer.
Week 3: Spirit
Finding deeper meanings from the plant medicine experience
Exploring plant allyship and microdosing protocols
Animism and non-human relationship
Week 4: Integration
Review & integration of all we've learned
Stepping into greater purpose
Integrating with community
Included In Your Program:
- Full color interractive PDF with full program shedule
- Personalized resources to support your journey (books, podcasts, lectures, etc)
- Free access to all our online courses
- Invitation to our monthly Community Intgration Circle
- 10% discount coupon to all future coaching wtih Sacred Counsel
Lunar Cycle - One Month Intensive
1. The first step with any of our coaching programs is to have a free Discovery Call with one of our lead therapists. This can happen either before or after you place your order, but is prerequisite to begin the coaching program.
2. After our discovery call, we'll send you an email with a pdf containing all the resources you'll need for your 4 week process.
If you have any questions, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org